Donate to Sherri!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. in the next 10 years

My Goal
$1,800

Amount Raised
$1,900.20

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

Team Captain

My Badges

Please help us continue impacting lives.

We'll be celebrating my sister Karen's 18th survivor "cancer-versary" at the 2018 Race for the Cure!

I'll also be walking in honor of other friends and family who have been affected by breast cancer through the years. Unfortunately, I will also be participating in memory of other friends who were not so lucky in their fight. Help make an impact against breast cancer with your tax-deductible donation in support of my fundraising efforts.

You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the "donate" button. Or contact me at slg19@juno.com if you prefer writing a check -- include your mailing address and I will send you a donation form.

Did you know that 75% of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening, and treatment programs? The remaining 25% supports groundbreaking breast cancer research. 

We will not stop until this disease is gone forever. Will you please join me by making a donation today?

THANK YOU!

Donate to Sherri!

Add your name to the list!

Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate
Sherri's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Komen Supporters
$214
Mrs. Margaret 'Maggie' Zeidman
$140
Marian Crozier
$120
Hope Powers
Jana Casel Weiss
$100
Marsha Gilbert
$100
Harvey and Suzanne
$100
Steve Cates
$100
Ben Mazzara
$70
Nancy M Delony
$60
Nada Tauber
Anonymous
Zelda Mason
$52
Mary Cockrill
$50
The Colorado Max's
Cindy Levitt
$50
Danielle Moore
$50
David and Lynnette Lin
$50
Dottie Rander
$50
Mrs. Denise Howland
Mr. Warren D Murray
$29
Anonymous
Anonymous
Ms. Sonia J Parkinson
$25
Dr. Frank Bogard
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
in celebration of Mary Jo
Deborah Pollack
$20
Michelle Dargan
$20
Ms. Sherri Gilbert
$18
Ms. Sherri Gilbert
$18
Phyllis Verducci
$18
Ms. Phyllis Verducci
$18