Donate to Karen!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. in the next 10 years

My Goal
$1,000

Amount Raised
$2,077.12

My Badges

18 years!

This year, I registered for the Komen Race for the Cure in honor of my 18th “cancer-versary” and because I wanted to take action and be More Than Pink. I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer and need your help. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of my fundraising efforts.

Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays right here in our area to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. I have seen first hand the impact Komen programs and grants have had on our community! The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That's our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?

Also, please join me Race day as I celebrate another year of survivorship! follow the link above to join my team, Temple Israel TaTa society!

Thanks in advance for your support!

Xxs, karen

Donate to Karen!

Add your name to the list!

Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate
Karen's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Facebook Fundraiser
$180
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$90
Facebook Fundraiser
$72
Ms. Karen G. List
$60
Facebook Fundraiser
$54
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$36
Facebook Fundraiser
$36
Facebook Fundraiser
$36
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Anonymous
Facebook Fundraiser
$18
Facebook Fundraiser
$18
Facebook Fundraiser
$18
Anonymous
Facebook Fundraiser
$10