Donate to Jessica!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. in the next 10 years

My Goal
$500

Amount Raised
$0

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

Why I'm Running

I was diagnosed with breast cancer in April at the age of 31 with ZERO family history of the disease. My story should be incredibly rare, but sadly it is not. 
I am running the 10K this year because I am dedicated to keeping cancer out of my body and out of my community. 75% of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25% supports groundbreaking breast cancer research. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation in support of my fundraising efforts. 

Be the first to donate to Jessica!

Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate