Donate to Catherine!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. in the next 10 years

My Goal
$2,000

Amount Raised
$1,791.16

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

My Badges

My Story

This year, I registered for the Komen Race for the Cure because I wanted to take action and be More Than Pink. As you may know, I am honored to serve as the Executive Director of Komen Virginia Blue Ridge and I see the important work we are doing 365 days a year. 

Susan G. Komen Virginia Blue Ridge is doing important work in our 42 city/county service area. Each year there are 818 women and men in our service area who are diagnosed with breast cancer and 172 women and men who die from breast cancer. We are dedicated to this mission and will not stop until our promise to end breast cancer forever has been fulfilled. 

Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and diagnostic programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research.

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That's our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?

 

Donate to Catherine!

Add your name to the list!

Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate
Catherine's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Facebook Fundraiser
$105
Ramon A Diaz Toledo
$104
Dr. David L. 'David' Jones
$100
Jay Turner
$100
Mary McKay
$80
Kerry and Dan Sweeney
$80
Paige Nielsen
$60
Mr. Trever Berry
$52
Jess Joy
$50
Catherine Warren
$50
Karen Deer
$50
Andie Thompson
$50
Boston Turners
$50
Ruth Willson
$50
Elizabeth Futrell
$50
Gretchen Beedle
$50
Jamie Greenawalt
$50
Pam Poldiak
$50
Margaret-Hunter Wade
$40
Carter Hanna
$40
Facebook Fundraiser
$40
Elizabeth Hand
$40
Michal Barnett
$40
Lesa Hanlin
$40
Ashley Feldmann
$40
Matthew Marry
$40
Randi Earls
$40
Emily W Fielder
$40
Carolyn Kiser
$40
Janet Frantz
$40
Jeff Puuri
$30
Alice Light
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Chris Bishop
$25
Suzi Turner
$25