Donate to Robert!

Donate
Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate today to reduce the number of breast cancer deaths by 50%
in the U.S. in the next 10 years

My Goal
$1,500

Amount Raised
$1,681.96

I'm a...

Race for the Cure Alumni

My Badges

1 in 8 women will be diagosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.

This year, I am again joining the fight against breast cancer and I’m asking you to join me.  Each year, it seems that more and more of our mothers, wives, sisters, daughters and others fall victim to breast cancer.  It’s almost seems as common as getting a cold.  But a cold won’t kill you or force you to undergo surgeries, chemotherapy, radiation, or face a lifetime of follow-up treatment.  A cold won’t take your loved ones.

This year, I’m dedicating my fund raising to the ladies in my life who’ve fought this fight. Pictured here is my good friend Tonia Hackett who inspires fellow employee where I work every single day. There are many others, some like Tonia who are long term survivors and others who are no longer with us. With all of them, I’ve asked myself 1,000 times – How can this continue to happen over and over again? How can we stand by when people are at risk, people are suffering and lives are in the balance?  I cannot and I hope that you won't either.  We all must do more than shake our heads or offer sympathy.  Finding a cure will cost money and a lot of it.  That’s why I’m all in with my own financial contributions and asking you to do the same.

You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer. Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer. 75% of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research. 

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. And we will not stop until this disease is gone forever. That’s our promise. Will you please join me in this fight by making a donation today?

 

 

Donate to Robert!

Add your name to the list!

Your gift could provide a one month supply of Tamoxifen, a drug used to treat breast cancers that rely on estrogen for growth, to a patient in need. Every 60 seconds, somewhere in the world, someone dies from breast cancer. Your gift will help save lives! Your gift could provide a screening mammogram to an uninsured or underinsured person in need. Your gift could provide a breast prosthesis for an uninsured or underinsured woman in need. Your gift will help us reach our bold goal to reduce the current number of breast cancer deaths by 50% in the U.S. within the next decade!
Donate
Robert's Donors Are More Than Pink™!
Fundraising Honor Roll
Benefit Concert
$491
Mr. Lapthe Flora
$104
James G Nussbaum
$104
Mr. Robert Joseph Schmucker
$104
MIKE BOWMAN
Mr. James R Muscatello Jr.
$104
Bennett Dixon
$100
Noreen Betts
$100
Britton Mistele
$100
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Facebook Fundraiser
$50
Mr. Robert Joseph Schmucker
$50
Jed Gorman
$30
Tracie D Dickson
$30
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Facebook Fundraiser
$25
Anonymous
Facebook Fundraiser
$20
Facebook Fundraiser
$10
Jill Wickham
$10