You’ll find an incredible community of survivors and co-survivors at the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure®. Survivors and co-survivors gather to celebrate and support one another in an atmosphere of genuine camaraderie. It is their inspiring spirit that energizes us to continue the fight to end breast cancer forever and their fundraising efforts that encourage other participants to be More Than Pink™ .
For more information on how to join the fight please visit our Fundraising 101 page to help raise funds to end this terrible disease.
Survivor and Fighter Benefits!
• One event t-shirt - pink or white, the choice is yours!
• Entry for you and one guest to Suzy's Garden - a space designated just for Survivors and Fighters. In this area, you'll have a spot to relax, eat a few breakfast goodies, drink a hot cup of coffee, and be pampered with a massage.
• Designated survivor race bibs
• Survivor and fighter parade will take place at 8:30 am -- please gather at 8:15 at Suzy's Garden to participate
• Consider fundraising for even more exclusive benefits and giveaways!!!!